Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Itching!

Nope, not bugs. Just ready for Spring! It's been tempting me with some gorgeous weather lately, though today slapped me back a bit, and I understand that tomorrow will too. But I received these in the mail 2 days ago. (click pic to read better)
Seeds

I received them from Deb of the At The Kitchen Table Podcast who talks of lovely animals and food, fiber and gardening and just gets me all excited about planting and reaping the rewards. She offered up some seeds and I jumped on it. Look at the lovely variety! Now, I just want to get planting, but I know that it can freeze here in May. Ugh! I want the warm wonderfulness of Spring, and I want it to be real. But it's not time yet. 

I could start the seeds and transplant, but I don't have as much success doing that as I do when I just wait longer. So, I wait. Not patiently, but I wait. 

2 comments:

  1. I would love to have a garden! I know how you're feeling right now. :) I'm ready for spring and wildflowers myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a great variety. I don't think I'll be doing a garden this year, since I'll be in class. But my mint, oregano an scallions are coming up from their winter naps. I might put out a little lettuce seed too.

    ReplyDelete