Sunday, March 15, 2009

Is it wrong???

Is it wrong for a knitter to love lamb? I don't just mean their cute faces and wonderful fuzziness. I mean, ya know, the other part of "lamb". I certainly don't mean to offend anyone here, so if you see where I'm heading and don't want to think about it, move on to the next blog! ;) 

Ok, think I can go on now. Tonight, for dinner, I made the most fantastic Lamb and Stout Stew! It was a culmination of several recipes and I just made it my own and it turned out so yummy. I didn't have any Guinness on hand (gasp!) so I used some excellent Double Cream Stout from Bell's Brewery in Comstock, MI. Fabulous stuff. Yum!

Lamb and stout stew
Lamb and stout stew

4 comments:

  1. Oh my. That look delicious. And really, everything's gotta die sometime. Why not make it at the peak or tastyness? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not all lambswool is good to knit. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

    joshandliz.us/blog

    ReplyDelete