Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy Anniversary to Us!

Today is our wedding anniversary. :) It's been 11 years and I have to say I truly feel so so very lucky. I have a great husband and a great life-I'm very happy. Thank you honey. 
Happy Anniversary! 

And, I wanted to (finally) show the yarn the girls and I dyed last week. Each picked their color, one went in the crock pot (the purple) and the pink went into the microwave, for 2 minutes, all day long. Then I let them both sit and cool down all night long, rinsed, hung to dry. The actual dyes are Cushing's lavender and rose. :) I think it's a little darker than that, but beautiful! They are very excited. 

5 comments:

  1. Where's the picture of the yarns? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your 11th anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary!!! :) I hope its a wonderful one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary Bethany! WooHoo! 11 years, and counting that is fantastic. Umm...I didn't see the yarn. Did I miss something?

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're missing the pictures!!! And, happy anniversary! :)

    ReplyDelete