Friday, January 7, 2011

Occupy Yourselves

"Occupy yourselves" I said, "I've got some work to do." "Ok mom" they replied. They started playing games, for hours. They got the foot stool to get some down themselves even.
Game day

Busy, huh? I think there was a puzzle or two thrown in and some paper doll play as well. They play so well together and it pleases me to no end.

Later I had them put on the snow garb and I kicked them out onto the deck. It's mom's sneaky way of not having to go out in the freezing cold, but the girls get to play and have fun. They have evolved this winter to building snow castles, packing cups with snow and inverting them. But then, they still like to eat snow, of course. I caught Peanut licking the snow off the arm rest at one point. :)


Snow fun!

more fun!

Anyway, they make me proud, these girls.

1 comment:

  1. I always thought it was great when my kids would play for hours without any help!

    ReplyDelete