Saturday, September 19, 2009

"Lemonade!! Arrrg!"


"Lemonade!!" :)
Originally uploaded by bethanygknits
Today we had the neighborhood garage sales. A neighbor came to sell some of her things too, and Goosie wanted to do a Lemonade Stand. So, she colored a sign, I broke out the Crystal Light, and those girls really sold the lemonade! I think I did 6 pitchers. Had to borrow cups from the neighbors because we ran out. They made $11-12 dollars I think. They were very proud. :)

Today is also World Wide Spin in Public Day, and International Talk Like a Pirate Day, so we did those things too. See my wheel back there? I had so many inquiries and really interested people! It was much fun. I even commissioned a yarn order! Woohoo!!

Taught my neighbor to knit too-how awesome is that? Couldn't have asked for a better day.

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow! You were kinda busy. You didn't manage to solve that whole Middle East thing too???

    Also can I just say those girls are honestly the cutest I have ever seen, and I have seen some purdy cute ones.

    ReplyDelete