Friday, October 2, 2009

Projects

Today we did some painting projects. It was part of the weekly read-a-long projects with the Little House on the Prairie Group on Ravelry. I've mentioned it before, but each week we read a chapter and do some projects. This project was to reflect on the sky at sunset~those beautiful colors. We decided to throw in some fall items, since it's definitely upon us here in West Michigan. (I scraped my windows yesterday morning!)
Here are the girls in action:
Goosie's project
Peanut's project
And our finished projects, which we hung on the windows. They are like stained glass, and are beautiful.
Goosie's:
Goosie's final project

Peanut's:
Peanut's final project
Mine:
Mom's project
Now, I'm off to see if Goosie has a fever. She doesn't look it in that action shot up there, but she complained of a sore throat, has sneezed a few times and felt hot to me. Right now she is like a limp noodle on the couch. Let's hope she's just tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment