Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Small Moments

I'm sitting in a local cafe' enjoying a fantastic latte' with my Peanut. She has a vanilla milk that she tells me is excellent. "They makes this really good here" she says. I'm relishing this moment and think, "I need to write this down. To remember her sweet face. To remember how straight her back is as she plays with the toys. How she crosses her little legs, clad in her Christmas dress and winter boots. How smart she is. How often she makes my eyes well up with happy tears."

So, I'm writing it down. Later I'll try to add in the picture I took on my phone. I've not done that yet. My card reader has broken and I can't upload pictures on my computer. That's one of the reasons I'm so behind in posting. So much has happened with these babies--who aren't really babies anymore! But I'm cherishing the small moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment